||Kawartha Stamp Club
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
R.P.S.C. Chapter # 58
|In House Auction
In house auctions are held in October, February and May. Please check the club program (under Club Activities) for exact dates. The In house auction is a live auction with Malcom Pacey as our auctioneer.
- Items submitted for auction must have an Auction Sales Slip attached (available through the link below).
- Maximum of 10 lots for sale per person.
- Minimum reserve value per item: $3.00.
- No maximum value per item.
- Bidders will have an opportunity to view the items for sale and must place a check mark on the auction sales slip if they wish the item to be auctioned. Only those items with check marks will be placed in auction.
- There is no “Buyers Premium”; however 10% of the sale price goes to the club.
- Unsold items must be reclaimed by the bidder at the end of the auction.
- Kawartha Stamp Club will not assume any liability or be liable for any claim for loss or damage.
"A FRIENDLY MEETING PLACE FOR STAMP